Hurst are delighted to have just completed the fit out of a new World Duty Free Collection store at London Luton airport, as part of the airport’s £160 million pound redevelopment programme. The store opened for trading on Wednesday 28th March.
The project was delivered over a 7 week programme and included the following main features:
- Installation of stunning central chandelier feature with complementary circular MF rafting.
- Installation of new burnished panel display units.
- Installation of new “Mirrorchip” ceramic tile flooring.
- Construction of partitions to form new back of house areas
- Installation of bladed SAS feature ceilings.
- Installation of new signage to shopfront.