Hurst has been delivering excellence in all aspects of interior fit-out and bespoke joinery manufacturing to some of the UK’s most recognisable brand names for 50 years.
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time, permanent, Goods Out Supervisor to manage the daily activities of our Dispatch department within our joinery manufacturing facility in Bradford.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing a team of up to six, ensuring they meet expectations for productivity, quality and performance
• Being accountable for the day-to-day running of the Dispatch department
• Packaging, quality control checking and dispatching of products
• Working closely with our Bench and Polish departments to ensure all items out for delivery are correct and accounted for
• Overseeing and assisting with the loading of vehicles for delivery
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is logged and correct
• Ensuring all items for delivery are wrapped and ready for dispatch in a timely manner
• Monitoring and reordering packaging materials as and when required
Skills and Experience Required:
• Relevant supervisory experience in a similar role would be beneficial
• The ability to lead a team as well as work on own initiative
• Good communication skills, organised and disciplined
• The ability to work accurately with attention to detail and to quality
• Be able to work to tight deadlines
Must adhere to company health and safety guidelines
In return, we provide a competitive hourly rate plus overtime where required, 29 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) and optional company pension scheme.
For further information or to apply, please forward your CV in the first instance to Jason Bellerby at Jason.email@example.com