World Duty Free Store - Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Hurst completed the fit out of the new World Duty Free Store at Liverpool John Lennon Airport over a 4 month programme.
The expansion and redesign of the existing World Duty Free shop is the latest phase of development work aimed at further improving the customer experience, for departing passengers at Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Lucy O’Shaughnessy, Liverpool John Lennon Airport’s Commercial Director commented, “Previous investments in a number of passenger facilities have seen our customer satisfaction levels reach an all-time high. We believe these latest improvements have created a real ‘wow factor’ for passengers as we welcome them into the Departure Lounge, building on existing positive passenger feedback and further enhancing the customer experience.”
The refurbishment project included:
- An extensive re-configuration of the store layout and extension to the existing store.
- Laying of new Opal Quartz ceramic floor tiling throughout.
- Refurbishment of ceiling including new unique ceiling raft layout.
- Installation of new lighting layout.
- New signage and shutter installation.
- Installation of new shelving.
- Project management of high end brand installation teams.
- Coordination of all decorations.
DOWNLOAD the full case study here.