World Duty Free Collection - London Luton Airport
Hurst completed the fit out of a new World Duty Free Collection store at London Luton Airport. This is one part of the airport’s £160 million pound re-development programme.
The project included:
- Installation of a stunning central chandelier feature with complementary circular MF rafting.
- New burnished panel display units.
- Laying of new “Mirrorchip” ceramic tile flooring.
- Partitioning to form new back of house areas.
- New bladed SAS feature ceilings.
- Installation of new signage to shopfront.