Guess How Much! - Greater Manchester
Hurst received glowing comments from the Project Management Team at GHM (Guess How Much) on the fit out of the store.
“I compliment Hurst on the general standard of workmanship carried out, both the client and I felt that Hurst were always ready to assist, nothing ever was a problem. This was also the first store handed over which didn’t have various trades completing works whilst conducting the handover!. Overall smooth planning, great communication and clearly a high standard of delivery.”
Guess How Much - Ellesmere Retail Park
Hurst Stores and Interiors undertook the fit out of a new pilot discount store titled GHM! – Guess How Much. This is the latest venture by former Asda boss ‘Andy Bond’ who also successfully launched the retail chain Pep and Co last year. The stores will sell clothing, homewares and groceries.
The fit out of the store included:
- Forming new front and back of house areas
- Fit out of manager’s office, staff room and toilets
- Installation of sales metalwork and checkout system
- New floorings and ceilings
- New heating, ventilation and fire alarm systems
- New security alarm system including cameras
- Installation of new doors including EHO devices
- Installation of new internal and external signage
DOWNLOAD the full case study here.