Hurst Stores & Interiors Ltd require Project Managers to deliver shop fitting and commercial interior projects throughout the UK.
Salary: – dependent on experience Company Car or Allowance
The Project Manager Role:
We are looking for experienced and talented Project Managers to work in a variety of sectors across retail, commercial, Airport and banking sectors.
- Manage multiple sites throughout the UK
- Monitor and drive site and progress reports
- Prepare and manage Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans
- Hold pre-Start meetings and manage internal and external contractors
- Manage Client / team meetings
- Interact closely with design teams
- Previous retail, commercial, air-side and banking sectors
- Ability to travel and understand the level of dedication needed to support the team
- Client focus and positive attitude
- Ability to make robust and structured decisions under pressure
- Ability to fully interpret Architect drawings and implement solutions.
- Project Programming experience (Microsoft)
- Computer literate: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Please send CV to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE