Hurst Joinery recently completed a bespoke joinery package as part of the refurbishment of One Cathedral Square in Bristol, working for a leading main contractor.
One Cathedral Square is right in the heart of the city on the doorstep of the historic Clifton and is within walking proximity of Temple Meads train station along the striking and historic Brunel Mile.
The project included:
- Walnut veneered wall panels set into an anodise aluminium extrusion.
- Install of leather banquette seating with cantilevered marble table tops and oak slatted panelling.
- Manufacture and supply of new marble clad reception desk.
- New white gloss teapoint.
- Black laminate lift reveal panels.