— The Hurst Group (@thehurstgroup1) March 23, 2017
Hurst are very proud to have been working with the re-named National Science and Media Museum in Bradford, as joinery fit out contractor, on the delivery of its new £1.8m ‘world-class’ interactive Wonderlab Gallery.
The gallery explores the science of light, sound and perception through state-of-the-art, hands-on activities and breath-taking shows.
Wonderlab visitors will get to try more than 20 permanent exhibits including:
- UK’s first permanent Time Twister screen, which twists and separates your body
- The world’s first permanent 3D-printed zoetrope made by Japanese artist, Akinori Goto
- Selfies timed to the exact moment a water drop splashes
- A 6ft sphere with spectacular recordings of the surface of the sun and earth
- Sound Bite: listen to music – through your teeth
- A giant 15m long pink echo tube
- An 8ft tall mirror maze
- Good Vibrations – feel sound through your entire body
- A musical laser tunnel entrance
The gallery is now open – so why not make a visit!