Hurst recently completed a bespoke joinery package within Mocatta House, Trafalgar Place, Brighton, working for a leading refurbishment contractor.
Mocatta House is part of the flagship 55,000 sq ft Trafalgar Place development. The building has been extended vertically to provide an impressive new 6th floor office suite, complete with private roof terrace.
Hurst Joinery manufactured and fitted the following:-
- Male and female vanity units with backlit mirrors.
- IPS panelling and toilet cubicles to all floors of communal area.
- Feature fabric panelling to reception wall.
- Solid laminate lift reveals to all floors.
- Steel door set and lift reveals to reception area.
- Feature mirror to reception area.
- Basement shower cubicles with vanity unit and backlit mirror.