Join the Hurst Team!
Hurst are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to generate new business within the Commercial Office Fit-Out or Leisure Sector. M62 Corridor.
- Establish and agree a business strategy with the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Contribute to the company strategic sales plan.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new prospects with a view to converting these into sales.
- Regularly report sales activity and customer requirements to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Cross selling of the company’s different subsidiaries to new clients.
- Developing new business relationships to optimise business growth.
- Identify and approach new areas in which the company could do business ensuring clients would fit in with the business model.
- Good knowledge of interior fit out in the commercial and/or leisure sectors.
- Experience working direct with the end user and or influencers i.e. Architects / Property companies.
- A flexible individual who enjoys delivering service, presenting benefits and establishing trading relationships.
To be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurst Joinery Projects Limited
Hurst Joinery are currently looking for a CNC Programmer and highly skilled Bench Hand Joiners to work as part of our in-house joinery team.
CNC Programmer / Operator
The Candidate: Working in a clean and modern workshop the ideal candidate will have experience in programming 3 & 5 Axis CNC machines using AutoCAD, B Solid works & Solid works would also be an advantage. You must have a good eye for detail and a good knowledge of timber and sheet materials.
Bench Hand Joiners
The Job Role: Manufacturing of high quality bespoke joinery items both modern and traditional in a busy workshop. Working to strict timescales, you will need to be able to work on your own initiative and also as part of a team.
The Candidate: Only fully time served, experienced, high quality bench hand joiners or cabinet makers need apply.
- Experience in laminating & veneering would be an advantage.
- Applicant must be capable of working to extremely high standards and to strict deadlines.
- An ability to understand work from setting out drawings is essential.
An immediate start is available for the successful applicants.
The Benefits: Immediate interview and start available. 39 hour basic week with excellent overtime opportunities, occasional weekend and out of normal hours working required.
To be considered for these opportunities, please email your CV to email@example.com
If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call Jason Bellerby – Production Manager on 07971 307009.